OMAFRA Dateline is an online resource for use by interested individuals and organizations across Ontario. Events may be hosted by OMAFRA or other groups. The events posted on this site are aimed at sharing information of interest to agriculture and regional economic development clients. Please check the calendar regularly for upcoming events, workshops, conferences and meetings.
Using the OMAFRA Dateline Calendar
Search the Calendar:
A wide variety of events from across Ontario are included in this calendar. All events in this calendar are sorted by the event type which could be a Conference/AGM, Farm Show/Trade Show, or Training/Workshop.
You can also view the calendar by filtering the following options:
- Region/county/district (i.e. All, Toronto, Essex, Niagara)
- Topic (i.e. Agriculture, Food, Economic Development)
- Webex availability
Submitting Requests for Inclusion:
Events that would be of interest to individuals involved in agriculture and regional economic development initiatives can be submitted by filling out the Event Submission form by clicking the "Add an Event" button. Please ensure that the event you are adding to the calendar does not already exist.
- Please allow 3 business days for your event to be posted.
- The Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs (OMAFRA) reserves the right to review, edit and/or decline the submission.
- OMAFRA is not responsible for the accuracy of event postings. It is the responsibility of the event contact to inform the ministry of required changes. These requests can be sent to Janice.Wright@ontario.ca.
- We recommend printing the calendar in the 'List' view as this provides you with all of the event details.
- This calendar is based on 'Trumba' technology which allows for a variety of options including adding specific events to your personal calendar, emailing the event to yourself or forwarding to friends, and setting up event reminders.
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300