Research and Innovation News, Events and Highlights
Welcome to the news, events and highlights page for research and innovation programs which are funded by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
On this page
1. The Food Safety Research Forum will be held on May 24, 2016 in Guelph.
- the University of Guelph is issuing a Call for Letters of Intent through the OMAFRA/University of Guelph Partnership Research Program. Lead applicants must be from the University of Guelph, but partnerships are encouraged. The deadline for submission is November 3, 2015 at noon.
- New Directions 2015-16 Call for Letters of Intent now closed. Only applicants who are successful at the letter of intent stage will be invited to submit a full proposal.
Did you know that eggs can help you fight osteoporosis? That animal manure can be used to generate electricity? More discoveries about how OMAFRA funded research is working for you.
- The Buzz - a bi-weekly electronic community newsletter dedicated to the OMAFRA-U of G Partnership
- SPARK - Students Promoting Awareness of Research Knowledge - read student articles about research
For more information: