Searching for a property by Lot and Concession is not working properly at the moment. We are currently fixing the problem. Thank you.
The AgMaps is an interactive online application that allows you to create custom maps and find agricultural information for Ontario. It combines agricultural data on soils and drainage, as well as data layers from other Government of Ontario ministries.
With the Agricultural Information Atlas, you can:
- create custom maps for your farm
- customize and label your maps using mapping tools
- create farm sketches for government programs
- research soil information for your land
- Find out the ministry staff person who works in your area of the province
For more information on how to use the features of the Agricultural Information Atlas, visit the AgMaps Help web page.
Do you have questions about using the Agricultural Information Atlas? These resources can help:
- Create maps for Tile Drainage Records
- Create maps for Nutrient Management Strategies and Non-Agricultural Source Material Plans
- Create maps using the Farmland Health Check-Up template
Still need help? Contact GIS Services at the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs at OMAFRAGIS@ontario.ca.
The Canada Land Inventory (CLI)
The Canada Land Inventory (CLI) provides a land use index for agriculture, forestry and recreation uses. Prefabricated CLI maps in PDF format can be downloaded.
GIS Services, Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs contact: OMAFRAGIS@ontario.ca.
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300