Ontario Farm Products
Marketing Commission Members
The Ontario Farm Products Marketing Commission is currently comprised
of a Chair and five members.
The Chair and Commission members are private citizens who have
diverse backgrounds and experience working in areas such as primary
production, primary and further processing, food service, food distribution
and grocery retail.
Jim Clark, Interim Chair
Executive Director of the Ontario Cattle Feeders'
Association from 1999 to 2003 and from 2005 to present
Senior Policy Advisor/Stakeholder Relations
for Office of the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
from 2003 to 2005
Manager and Director at Blythe Brae Farms near
Woodstock. Blythe Brae Farms grows grains and dry beans, operates
a licenced grain elevator and roast soy-beans for use in livestock
and poultry feeding.
Past Director and Committee Chair for the Ontario
Bette Jean Crews
Manages an 800 acre family farm, growing grains,
horticulture crops, roadside market
Past president of the Ontario Federation of
Past Chair Agriculture Adaptation Council
Past Chair Agricultural Management Institute
Winner of Farm Credit's "Rosemary Davis"
award for Canadian Farm women leaders 2010
- Vice President of the Ontario and US Operations for Bonduelle
- Past President of the Alliance of Ontario Food Processors
- Past President of the Ontario Fruit and Vegetable Processors
- Board Director of Food and Beverage Ontario
- Educated and trained members of various farm organizations
on board governance, succession planning and sector awareness.
- Former Member Relations Manager of the Grain Farmers of Ontario.
- Lives on a farm in Oxford County, holds a BSc in biology from
Trent University and is a Class 3 AALP graduate.
For more information: