|Editor(s):||Hannah Fraser - Entomology Program Lead (Hort)/OMAFRA|
|Creation Date:||16 May 2014|
|Alternate Format:||Not Available|
Table of Contents
- For your soil's sake - keep it covered!
- Excellent publication for berry growers - Diseases, Pests and Beneficial Organisms of Strawberry, Raspberry and Blueberry
- Mealybugs, scales and virus, Oh my!
- Fire blight prediction
- Three ways to reduce off-target drift
- Entomopathogenic nematodes have potential as biological control agents of the swede midge
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300