Contact Us

Got a question? You might find your answer in our Frequently Asked Questions.

Are you a member of the media? Visit our media contact page.

Use the following form to send us your comments, suggestions and inquiries.

Comments to the Minister

To send comments to the Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs, please use the Comments to the Minister feedback form.

Program Feedback/Questions/Inquiries

  • Agricultural Land Use
  • Animal Health & Welfare
  • Business Development
  • Business Management
  • Crops
  • Engineering
  • Environmental Management
  • Food Inspection & Veterinary Inspection & Audit
  • Livestock
  • Rural Development

Call the Agricultural Information Contact Centre at 1-877-424-1300 or use the Agricultural Information Feedback Form or send an e-mail to

Research and Innovation - use the Research and Innovation Feedback form or send an e-mail to

Food Industry - use the Food Industry Feedback Form or send an e-mail to

Statistics - use the Statistics Feedback Form or send an e-mail to

Accessible Services - As outlined in our Accessible Customer Service policy, we are committed to providing accessible customer service. On request, we can arrange for accessible formats and communications supports. Information and Feedback Form.

Feedback Pertaining to our Website

For comments regarding our website's functionality, please use our Site Feedback Form.

Phone, Fax, E-mail or Mail


  • Agricultural Information Contact Centre 1-877-424-1300
  • Toll Free:          1-888-466-2372
  • Media Hotline:   519-826-3145

TTY (for the hearing impaired)

  • 1-855-696-2811


  • 519-826-3442


Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs

1 Stone Road West, Guelph, ON N1G 4Y2