Beyond Production Agriculture Business Information Bundle - Getting Started
Table of Contents
Many Ontario farmers are moving beyond production agriculture and exploring new and emerging marketplace opportunities. The following self assessment and links will help you to determine your business's value-added potential.
- What value does my current product or service offer the customer?
- What do you value the most about your product or service?
- What could you do to add new value to your product or service?
- What resources do you have or need to help you find new value?
- Who will be, or is, buying and using your products or services?
- Who are my competitors and what products are competing with mine?
- What benefits am I selling to the customer?
- What is the customer prepared to pay?
- What does the customer like?
- Where does the customer come from?
- How much does the customer need and how can I build market share?
Assessment and Training Resources
AMI Business Score Card: A business assessment tool for farmers and processors
For more information:
Toll Free: 1-877-424-1300