Beyond Production Agriculture
Business Information Bundle - Getting Started
Table of Contents
- Self Assessment
Many Ontario farmers are moving beyond production agriculture and
exploring new and emerging marketplace opportunities. The following
self assessment and links will help you to determine your business's
- What value does my current product or service offer the customer?
- What do you value the most about your product or service?
- What could you do to add new value to your product or service?
- What resources do you have or need to help you find new value?
- Who will be, or is, buying and using your products or services?
- Who are my competitors and what products are competing with
- What benefits am I selling to the customer?
- What is the customer prepared to pay?
- What does the customer like?
- Where does the customer come from?
- How much does the customer need and how can I build market
Assessment and Training Resources
AMI Business Score
Card: A business assessment tool for farmers and processors
Value-Added Opportunities e-Learning
Ontario Farm Business Advisors, by
Region or Last